The perfect room for groups. This is your chance to spend quality time with friends or family.
- 600 ft2 of area
- 2 Queen beds
- 2 Twin beds. One with trundle
- Free Breakfast each morning
- Free coffee, tea available daily
- Free Wi-Fi
- Desk with chair
- Small fridge
- Extra seating
- Ensuite full bathroom with double sinks
- Walk in closets
- Laundry Services
- Full sized refrigerator, freezer by kitchen
- Bicycles (on site and in town use)
- Rv Parking (No Hookup or Electricity)
- Full access to interior and 160 acres
- Fire Pit
$350/night based on double occupancy
Additional charge of $75.00/person
*Discount applied if no breakfast. Enquire at reservation or upon arrival.
Terms and Conditions
- Prices subject to 5GST.
- Rates in effect all year except Special Events and Holidays as Indicated.
- Check-in 4 p.m. Check-out 11 a.m. Please contact us if you require other arrangements.
- Credit card deposit of 50% is required upon reservation.
- We require Fourteen Days Cancellation Notice, otherwise credit card will be charged or deposit forfeited.
- Prices are subject to change.
- Staff and hosts must be notified of visitors prior to arrival.
- No overnite non-registered guests/visitors permitted.
- No pets permitted.
- Water resources are to be used wisely.
- In the event of inappropriate, indecent and behaviour deemed abusive, guests may be asked to leave premises.
- No smoking permitted in home and is subject to a smoking charge of $150.
- Fireplace, fire pit and grill to be lit by hosts and/or staff.
"Thanks Karen and Lyle for our wonderful stay at Sleepy Creek! It is so beautiful and serene here. A great escape from the city."
— M.,M. & Q., Calgary, Alberta
"A big Thank You to Karen and Lyle!! We felt very much at home. We enjoyed the outdoors, bbq, fires and dinner at the beautiful long table. What a beautiful property. Thanks!!"
— J.O., Alberta
"Three nights at Lyle's and Karen's was absolutely perfect! The property is lovely and so many corners to explore in this unique house. Super comfy sleeps and the starry nights were gorgeous! Thanks for your wonderful hospitality..."
— I. and N., Winnipeg, Manitoba